Bettis-Pneumatic Rack & Pinion and Scotch Yoke – Maintenance & Field Service: Course VA103
This 4-day course includes comprehensive information concerning the installation, operation and maintenance of Emerson automation products.
· Installation/Maintenance Instruction Manuals
· Service Procedure Index Review
· General Operating/Maintenance Instructions
· General Servicing Information Emerson Actuators
· Hands-On Training; Conversions of actuator fail directions from CW to CCW and CWW to CW
· Field Service Work Performed by VAC’s, Bettis Houston WACC Procedure Review
· Four days of Practical Exercises Involving the Disassembly and Reassembling of Emerson products
· Features and Benefits of Emerson products for field maintenance
· How to trouble shoot field problems
· How to add features (options) to existing actuators
· Introduction to pneumatic controls
· Introduction of actuator to valve mounting hardware
Work in the valve automation industry: shop assembly or field maintenance.
Price: $1,950.00 per person for 4-day course