Regulators and Relief Valves – Gas Regulator Technician: Course 1100
This 2-day course is designed primarily for technicians responsible for the installation and maintenance of natural gas regulators. Emphasizing hands-on training, this course teaches students to install, troubleshoot, and adjust gas regulators.
Students who complete this conference will be able to:
· Perform maintenance on regulators and relief valves
· Troubleshoot field problems
· Self-Operated Regulators
· Pilot-Operated Regulators
· Overpressure Protection
– Series Regulation
– Slam Shut Options
· Regulator Failure Analysis
· Troubleshooting and Installation
This course is designed primarily for technicians responsible for the installation and maintenance of natural gas regulators.
At least one year’s field experience with natural gas regulators is recommended