FIELDVUE™ Digital Valve Controller with ValveLink Software: Course 1752
This 3-day course provides hands-on experience working with FIELDVUE™ digital valve controllers and ValveLink software. Students will be able to execute ValveLink software calibration and diagnostic routines, and create an instrument database.
• Introduction to ValveLink Software
• Configuration with ValveLink
• Calibration with ValveLink
• ValveLink Advanced and Performance Tier Diagnostics
• Introduction to Diagnostic Data Interpretation
This course is for technicians, engineers and others responsible for installation, calibration and diagnostics for FIELDVUE digital valve controllers and ValveLink software. The primary focus of this course is to provide a comprehensive experience in managing digital valve controllers using the ValveLink software.
Some experience in instrument calibration and in control valve maintenance, installation, and
operations would be helpful.